If you need a reliable car you may need to finance it. No worries! Apply for finance with Family Finance – you will need at least a restricted NZ drivers license and able to afford payments of $50 – $60 per week. Simple! WE can arrange insurance for you and within an hour or so you are off driving down the road.
Archibald Family Finance are consistent supporters of:
- A and P shows in Broadwood and Kaitaia
- Schools, playcentres and kindergartens in the Far North – sponsorship of trips away, sports days etc, advertising upcoming events, and printing newsletters
- Sports clubs such as golf clubs, bowling clubs, fishing clubs, netball and rugby clubs are supported with contributions to competition prizes and information booklet advertising, etc
- Football and netball teams are supported with annual donations
- Not-for-profit organisations such as churches, health groups and budgeting agencies are assisted with travel and donations for fundraising etc
- Fire brigades and St John ambulance sponsorships
- Committee duties in local service organisations by staff such as RSA and BPW
Family Finance’s community responsibility is shown in their sponsorship initiative of driver’s licences. They aim to lessen the large number of over 25 year olds in the area who do not have any or learner’s etc licences. Often this is because the $80 – $115 needed to sit the license is not available as the family’s disposable income is not sufficient to allow this and it is often postponed as non essential.
In order to be sponsored for a drivers license, applicants must:
- have a birth certificate,
- be over 25 years of age and
- complete Familiy Finance’s application form.
You will only be sponsored once so you need to learn your road code and practise driving etc. If you do not have a ‘legal’ car then Family Finance may lend you a vehicle to sit your restricted or full car license in. It is at Family Finance’s discretion if they sponsor you.
You do not need to have a loan with Family Finance, and anyone over 25 years can apply.
By attaining your restricted or full license, this takes another burden off you i.e. you can then drive legally, and this helps make you and your family safer. The local community benefits as a whole as more legal drivers makes for safer roads. In 2007 Family Finance provided 28 individuals with funds to upgrade their driver’s licenses. In 2008 this sponsorhip had grown to 42 and 2009, 51 individuals have had their licenses sponsored .
Not long til Christmas. Found this great song on YouTube.
Family Finance have been operating in Kaitaia and the Far North since the 1980s. In that time they have grown from the small partnership of Brian and Rosemary to a company employing 9 and to be part of the award winning Archibald Group.
Top Energy, the Far North’s energy company, run business excellence awards for businesses inthe Northern Region ( Kawakawa North)
In 2005 Family Finance won the Top Energy Tall Poppy Silver Award for Service.
In 2008 Family Finance was part of the winning Archibald team which won Top Energy Tall Poppy Business Excellence Gold Award for service.
The major prize each year is the Top Energy Tall Poppy Supreme Business Award which is chosen from all the Gold award winners in each section. In 2008 Top Energy Tall Poppy Supreme Award for Business Excellence in Northland was awarded to the Archibald Group of companies including Archibald Motors, Family Finance, Northland Rentals and Northland Debt Collection at a gala Hawaiian themed evening at Waitangi.
The judging is based on the Baldridge criteria for business excellence.
Family Finance have worked hard in 2009 to maintain their market share and keep good business practices in place. They have remained a winning company throughout 2009 and will continue to grow into 2010.